The Paris Agreement of December 2015 has thus far been ratified by more than 180 countries. The purpose of the agreement is to tackle climate change, on the one hand, and to accelerate and intensify the initiatives and investments needed to build a sustainable and low-carbon future, on the other. The agreement provides that, by 2100, the average temperature of the planet must be kept well below 2 °C compared to pre-industrial levels. Specifically, this target means that we must halve our greenhouse gas emissions by 2030 and achieve carbon neutrality by 2050.
In the interests of tackling climate change and reducing C02 emissions, the BG Group will work with you to devise a decarbonisation strategy tailored to your specific circumstances. We will be with you every step of way as you implement a comprehensive plan to decarbonise your company, your industrial processes, your asset or property portfolio, your transport infrastructure, etc.
Our value-creation proposal is based on the following 4 aspects:
- Energy Planning & Infrastructure
- Planning and Territorial Energy Concepts
- Renewable energy production
- Heating networks, Electricity networks
- Circularity & Low-Carbon Engineering
- Passive and bioclimatic architecture
- Construction process and grey energy reduction
- Carbon neutrality
- Sustainability & Governance
- Sustainable property, sustainable infrastructure
- ESG and CSR
- Labelling, enhancing the value of sustainability management
- Industry & Sustainable Production
- Industrial audits and Energy optimisation
- Flow management and Industrial ecology
- Industry 4.0
News and blog
We are at your service. Please contact us!
Contact one of our offices
Contact one of our offices by clicking the link below.
Signup to our newsletter