Transport Infrastructure and Multimodal Mobility
What will our transport systems look like in 20 or 40 years’ time? Will car-sharing schemes, driverless trains, etc. be part of the mix? While it is not easy to say given that mobility plans depend on societal, technological and regulatory developments, we can be sure about two things:
- The transport sector will need to become virtually carbon neutral within the space of a generation.
- Mobility needs in terms of the transport of people and goods will increase by 2050.
These developments will be influenced by several inter-dependent factors:
- Demographic growth and an ageing population will affect mobility services and transport infrastructure needs.
- While societal and economic trends, such as remote work, will reduce the number of commuter journeys, the e-commerce sector, which continues to grow with every passing year, will further stimulate demand for goods transport services.
- Land development, especially urbanisation, recreational needs and localised shopping opportunities will also stimulate demand and determine the kind of solution that will need to be delivered.
Strategic planning for mobility services and transport infrastructure is no cakewalk. We would be delighted to work with you to decarbonise mobility in your region, and to do our bit to shape an increasingly sustainable transport policy.
Anticipating needs and planning for decarbonised mobility
We support your multi-disciplinary transport infrastructure and multimodal mobility projects, and offer our expertise at every stage of the development chain to deliver a solution tailored to your needs:
- a socio-economic strategy and analysis of the mobility of people and the transport of goods, i.e., in programming phases
- managing complex projects, i.e., in controlling technical, contractual, temporary interfaces between various project stakeholders
- infrastructure construction engineering (engineering structures, tunnels and underground work), including all skill sectors (civil engineering, electromechanics, automation and control/command, energy supply, etc.)
- risk analysis and management (environmental security, cyber security, etc.)
- operations engineering based on preventive and predictive maintenance solutions
We therefore help you to overcome every challenge based on a strategic plan at every stage of the project, produce feasibility studies and oversee project management and work, up to the point at which the structure enters service and becomes operational.
News and blog
We are at your service. Please contact us!
Contact one of our offices
Contact one of our offices by clicking the link below.
Signup to our newsletter